Because you can never really have enough holiday gift ideas. Or parties!
At least I can’t because I am (1) the world’s worst gift giver and (2) never have time to research and get creative. So I depend on these lists. And I know you hear me out there – you depend on them, too! So after crashing the annual Momtrends Holiday Party (even after trail biking all day upstate – hence my no makeup look), I discovered that gifts really ARE all about giving – and enjoying each other’s company – and the most important item on your list this year should be spending time with friends. So after this little shindig in NYC, I figured you could use these 15 items to throw one last raging party for 2017 to honor all the fabulous friends and family that bring smiles to your life all year old.
1. First decorate that house for all your guests (and neighbors with an Atmos FX- digital decorating projector. This is ALL the rage in Pittsburgh people.
2. And make sure your guests are WELL hydrated with Boxed Water. Hangovers are so 2016.
3. You’re gonna need games to entertain them, and Hasbro’s Hearing Things is the hottest new game out there – especially once selective hearing kicks in after a few cocktails.
4. You’re gonna need food – and nothing is easier (and better!) than a fabulous Jarlsberg cheese plate.
5. Clearly there needs to be some tunes – but keep your party squeaky clean and kid-friendly with the Kidz Bop 36 edition – and ditch the DJ.
6. With all that party prepping, you’re probably not going to have time to run out and get all dolled up, so make sure to keep some Living Proof dry shampoo on hand (not only does it dry up your greasy locks, but it’s great for some va va va volume!).
7. Or if you REALLY want to go all out, what the heck, hire maniorpedi.com to pamper yourself and your guests WHILE you party.
8. It’s also so last year to waste all that money on an outfit you’re only going to wear once. So head over to Cents of Style prior to the party for some really bargain style advice and ideas.
9. Seriously – I am not kidding – mom jeans are back ladies, and Riders by Lee has some v sexy cuts.
10. Don’t stress about picking up someone’s germy wine glass. Order some Name Bubbles in advance and use them as wine glass identifiers!
11. The hostess with the mostess always has party favors and this O-Venture key rings are the perfect parting gift.
12. If you want to go with something a little more personalized, scoop up some of these new Pearhead gifts for the new parents in the room. 13. NEVER think I would forget about desert – and at this party – you can make it a group activity! These delicious and fun Red Velvet Desert kits are a great group ice breaker. We personally love the gingerbread man kit – and they are also available for delivery in NYC on Fresh Direct!
14. While you’re at it, make sure to order some fun, festive decor to hang on the walls from Thimblepress.com.
15. And don’t forget this is the season for giving – ask your guests to bring a new or gently used toy to donate to children who need them with Second Chance Toys.
Now you’re all set for the most fabulous party of 2017. Just don’t forget to send me an invite!